Sunday, June 14, 2009

M.I.C.K.E.Y.M.O.U.S.E.
























just had to share my favorite photo from disney...our little mouseketeer was such a trouper in tremendous heat she kept a smile, on crazy bus trips she entertained all the passengers, at restaurants she waited patiently for her turn, at the pool she smiled at other little mousketeers, she slept through the big scary characters touching her, she smiled at the princesses, she slept through every night, and cried a total of three times in the car down and back.

its official - she is the most amazing baby in the whole wide 'small' world. and i love her.

"thank you to grandma and grandpa for my first vacation. thank you to aunt kate for figuring out where the heck we were going. thank you to my daddy for lugging my stroller on and off the buses. and thank you to my mommy for holding me even though it was so hot outside"
-love addie

No comments: