Friday, December 25, 2009

funny girl 101


im so funny. i like to hide behind things and pop out laughing. i like to say "dad" "dad" "dad" like twenty times just to hear my dad say "yes adelaide" in between. i like to fake cough until someone looks at me-then i smile at them. i like to say 'ho ho ho' but only at my house so when mommy asks me to say it to anyone else i pretend i can't. i like to bite things...anything...toes, couches, shoes, tables, tags, all my little people's heads... i like to say 'ah geeeez' like my grandpa-he's funny too. my mom thinks its funny but mostly creepy when sometimes i say things and they sound exactly like they should - like when my dad left for the store and i looked at my mom and said clear as day "where daddy?"

i am having so much fun being 10 months old.

No comments: