Saturday, May 9, 2009

love my little lady







































first of all i have to give a shout out to addie's new friend OTTO BAILEY HANSBAUER! you are such a cute little guy, it was so fun to hold you today and remember how it wasn't that long ago that my little lady was swaddled up in a hospital blanket...awwww

but now my little lady is big enough to be a big help around the house...so addie and i made a paula deen strawberry cake today for her nana's birthday...

well actually, addie just danced to springsteen while mommy worked the handmixer, but i will give her creativity credit cause the strawberries around the top were her idea.

i can't believe tomorrow is mother's day. how lucky am i to get to have such a happy healthy little girl to smile back at me tomorrow! i can't wait!

pictured is my little lady and myself, and the 'fruits' of our labor!

1 comment:

Janet Nawroth said...

Dude, that cake looks delicious! I love the picture of the two of you here. Happy belated mother's day. Thanks for making mine special too!