Wednesday, September 16, 2009

happy birthday to my daddy

dear daddy,
on your birthday i wanted to share
how i think we make the perfect comfy pair.
we both love sleeping, eating, and just hanging out,
and neither of us understands what mom is talking about.
you always seem to be there in the morning when i wake
and i love when you kiss me twice but do it just for "my sake".
sorry, i interrupt your shows with my loud voice when i talk,
thank you for your strong hands to hold mine when i walk.
you always get my milk for me, even though i don't say please,
and every time you greet me it's with a hello and a squeeze.
i am growing up to be so big and so very very strong
but from your side, daddy, i promise not to stay for very long.

i hope you have a very special birthday!
i love yooo...
love your ads

No comments: