Wednesday, July 16, 2008

9 weeks...no pics

today i am officially 9 weeks. which means my baby no longer has a tail and can bend all its limbs.

and while the baby is only about an inch long-i bet its the cutest inch i have ever seen. only there is no photo shoot this week.

i think i have been totally spoiled with how many times i have seen pictures. and i am having a bit of a hard time with it. pictures were slowly letting it sink in. don't get me wrong, i know i will have a baby in 7 months. but still, watching it so closely for 8 weeks, and now i have to just let it grow up without me (well within me-but you know).

oh well, i am just feeling sad. and wishing this week away so i can hear the heartbeat next week. but after that - who knows.

okay. i will shut up now. (and yes in case you are wondering-6-10 weeks along is when supposedly the mood swings begin - i am just not used to them, haven't had them since highschool)


i had so much fun this past weekend. I went away to French Lick for some lady bonding with my mom and my sister. i ate pizza and had a cookie (none of which i have done since June 9) and i loved it.

but i think the baby hates pizza and cookies cause it got very angry and told my stomach to stay mad for two days. man, i guess mama can't go to buffets anymore. grrrrrrr.

and i got a delicious massage. which would be the best i have felt in two months. i had to stop myself a few times from groaning. and i told my sister before i went in how i was nervous that would fart (pregnancy=gassy) but thank god, 50 minutes later and i hadn't.

i hope we always do that stuff. go away, without kids, with kids, whatever. its just nice.

No comments: