Wednesday, July 9, 2008

the fourth and a THIRD?




so this past weekend was the fourth of july. which means family-time. my brother, my sister-in-law, and my two nieces came nieces came into town to celebrate with us-there was swimming, bike-riding, napping, eating, racing, reading, napping, eating...etc.

my cousin got married on the fifth-which was so much fun. beautiful wedding, great food, terrific cookies-and lots of dancing. this is greg and i hanging out on the side of the dancefloor watching my niece and nephews tear it up with their moves.


it also happen to be the perfect opportunity for every single member of my family to hear my news AND my brother's news as well. THAT's RIGHT...my brother and my sister-in-law will have their third baby in January-a month before we have ours.

so my mom will go from four to seven in a matter of 6 months. HOW AMAZING!

1 comment:

Janet Nawroth said...

Happy 4th! Meg - you look fantastic. A sexy mommy! Greg- love the pink tie. Maybe you can talk Brent into getting one of those.