Saturday, March 7, 2009

yea...me too addie, me too

its funny to me that the first three months of pregnancy you are so tired all you do is sleep...then the second three months you are running around like a chicken with your head cut off...then the third three months you are so tired and you can't sleep...and then wham. baby.

and you are soo tired, you run around like a chicken with your head cut off, and you can't sleep.

is this some kind of cruel joke. is god still getting us back for that whole apple thing cause seriously...get over it already.

addie and i now yawn simultaneously. if only i could just lay there, smack my lips, and have greg fetch me a mountain dew from the fridge - and if he doesn't do it fast enough i could start screaming. im just saying. maybe that could be paybacks for taking the freaking apple in the first place.

No comments: