Wednesday, August 6, 2008

looks like we made it...







twelve weeks. 7 weeks ago dr. chin said that if we made it to 12 that the majority of my risk factors would just disappear. the baby would have everything it needs then-and it would just bake from then on. no more drugs, just vitamins.

we are here. all 3 of us made it, a little stronger than we started. i have to say out loud that i am actually proud of my husband and my self. some big tears, and some scary moments have passed.
but some sweet moments, and happy talks have also come.

the heartbeat is strong. didn't get to hear it today at the ultrasound which really both 1. pissed me off and 2. made me sad. last week my mom and i got to hear the heartbeat. this week with greg, greg's mom, my mom and i were present to watch the little person jump around and to let them hear the beat...but the technician kept saying "i personally don't use that type of machine this early on"
(meanwhile i am thinking, i just told you i had it done last week, so what you are saying is that the technician i had last week was taking major risks with my baby...come'on lady...think.idiot.)

i am still really struggling with the whole good sam thing, and this did not help in any way whatsoever.

so the nasty technician better not be there for my week 20. or the momzilla in me may just have to be released.

the photo shoot went well i guess....clockwise: found a heartrate 151. saw a raised hand. and the third picture...well, i can't figure out the profile-see if you can? and finally, saw what seems to be a sweet pic of the baby's face.

my mom thinks it looks like a girl. but really, even if its a boy it will look as good in pink as his dad does, so i am not worried at all. i guess in 8 weeks we'll know for sure.

1 comment:

emily the mom said...

WAHOOOOOO!

I have been checking every day WAITING for this blog!
I am so thrilled for you guys!!!!!!!!

love you much. and I agree with your mom. Totally looks like a girl.