Tuesday, August 26, 2008

too pooped to pop...

so you know how i have been saying that i feel bigger than i should be...well, i woke up two days ago and WHAM...my belly is OUT THERE.

which, since we all know i am freak with my fears...i asked my doctor if my belly was normal for four months. she said, "honey, nothing is really normal with pregnancy".

therefore, my fear remains.

and its not like i ever had full view of my feet when i looked down because of the chest god threw on me, i still could see toenails...and those are gone. very very very disconcerting.

HAPPY, GLOWY, baby stuff you ask?

1. the irish sweater that my mother in law gave the baby is 100% adorable.

2. the scottish onesie-zip-up sack for wintery weather that my mom gave the baby is 100% adorable.

3. the yuppie connecticut (martha stewart) yellow rug for the baby room is 100% adorable.

4. the heartbeat that i heard again today at my appointment measuring in the high 140's is 100% adorable...

5. the ultrasound appointment to find out the sex of our baby in four weeks is 100% scheduled!

No comments: