Thursday, October 30, 2008

ooops is it thursday already?

forgot to do my wednesday update. i am officially 24 weeks. pj celebrated by making her mom sleep on the couch in order to get one more hour of shut-eye. mama's back is hurting but there was a shocking amount of energy today for her...

ahhhh, waking up at 4:30 instead of 3:30 is a blessing. i am accepting all blessings this week.


wish me luck, tomorrow i tell my students who will travel to Australia in April and who will not...and the parents with their fiery horns will unleash their fury upon me. and i will cover pj with my arms and shrink into the closest corner behind my desks. and here is my religion teacher moment for you:

Lord, grant me the serenity throughout my day tomorrow that i will need to make it through the weekend of endless hate-emails. Let the parents of my rejected students bite pillows rather than turn their abuse towards me. Be with me as i share the news with my students, giving me the numbing power to deflect all their anger towards satan. For thine is the kingdom and power and the glory...from thy bounty through christ our lord amen.

jesus, don't let them hurt me.

No comments: