Saturday, November 1, 2008

maybe she will be a dancer

i just got back from the ballet,
my grandmother, my mom and i have been going, sitting in the first row for too many years to remember.

its drastically different without my grandma. but i think its when i feel her the most. it feels good to be there, smiling at the memories of grandma and i eating up the eye candy on stage, and winking at our favorite male dancers, while comparing their "packages". today, my favorite (also my grandmas favorite) was a soloist in Dracula.

it was dark and scary, and wonderful!

and pj kicked the ENTIRE TIME. maybe they were ballet steps, or she liked how loud the music was, or perhaps she plans on being one of those freakish goth kids wearing all black and worshipping the moon or worse..wicca.

i think i will enroll her quickly into dance classes to avoid the dog collar, white make-up and black lipstick.

yeah. dancer for sure.

dear god,

please.

2 comments:

Greg Lynch said...

Daddy says "NO" to the goth look!

Janet Nawroth said...

Glad to know I am not the only one who can't resist looking at all the packages when I go to the ballet. I can't wait to see PJ in her pink tutu!! I am catching up on your blog today. You look so gorgeous pregnant - love the pictures.