Tuesday, November 18, 2008

27 and measuring 29

so tomorrow i am officially 27 weeks. today, pj, who does not like heartbeat monitoring machines proved herself to be in a bubble that measures two weeks ahead of herself, at a whopping 29 weeks.

i am so proud.

and wait, how do i know that she does not like those sound monitoring wands...cause she kicked so hard that i actually saw her push out my skin this time. oh my defiant little one. this is going to get interesting. but we got her heartbeat anyway, a strong 140. so she can kick all she wants, as long as she stays strong. i say bring it on.

and i was brave today too. two vials of blood for the glucose test. and one major flu shot.

and to top it off, the nice woman who needled me told me how she found out a few years ago that she has chloroid plexis cysts on her brain. that they are normal things, that my daughter, even if they haven't dissolved by week 28, will be totally fine.

so, the next ultrasound to check for dissolution of cysts is scheduled dec.16. they have to use some major piece of equipment...atleast that is how they described it to me. so i have to take a bit off from school for the first time during this pregnancy.

i have high hopes. she is obviously a force to be wreckon with...i have no doubt she will be fine no matter what the outcome of the ultrasound is...

ahhh...there she goes again, kick kick kick

2 comments:

emily the mom said...

did you have to drink that gross drink yet? or is that another test?

I am so glad to here she is doing so well, I think of little pj every day!

somedaymama said...

sadly...since i have given up pop almost completely...the orange drink actually tasted good.

yes, sick i know...but it was better than water, and kinda reminded me of the sunkist i miss so much