Sunday, November 9, 2008

a evening playdate...


so this is what happened the last time we watched miss ella so that her parents could enjoy each other's company out on the town.

but i have to say, last night, she was a perfect little angel for us - we played on my blackberry, then we cuddled while she let me read a good night story to her, then after a quick tear or two she was down for the count.

we are available...most nights...for parenting-prep-lessons (babysitting).

Only Greg requires a big screen television, and Meg requires freshly baked brownies.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

that's great....because greta is available most nights for babysitting as well. let us know what nights are good for you. :) and LOVE the belly pics!!

Janet Nawroth said...

I still crack up when I see that picture of Ella and Greg. Thanks again for babysitting! It was so great to get out for a few hours. We are available to return the favor starting early 2009!!! Too bad I ate the entire batch of brownies in 2 days. I should have sent some home with you.