Tuesday, December 16, 2008

whoa...pj is pushing maximum density





























so my sweet little girl is going to be okay. the ultrasound today confirmed that both the cysts had dissolved. all four chambers of her little heart are perfect. her big feet are perfect. her long limbs are perfect. her little wisps of hair are perfect. her five fingers and five toes are perfect. her stomach is perfect. her lips are perfect. her spine is perfect. her round belly is well, round. and her flexibility...well, not only can i feel that constantly, but she proved it by keeping her toes in her mouth throughout most of the ultrasound.

she is 4.6 pounds. people...its week 31. holy moly. most of the baby books say she should be around 3.3 -3.5 pounds. she is 4.6. good god. she is my daughter.

greg and i are elated. what was amazing this time was watching her move and simultaneously feeling her move. seeing her face, watching her play hide and seek. i am just so happy right now.

here are some photos from her last shoot...she is such a ham for the cameras.

4 comments:

emily the mom said...

I can't believe youre 31 weeks already! She looks awesome! I can't wait to meet her!!!!!

Greg Lynch said...

I am very excited and I saw a awesome picture of Jason Bateman and his daughter and can't wait for it to be me with PJ (okay I am a tool bag - but I am a VERY happy one). see it here ... http://jason-bateman.net/gallery/displayimage.php?album=96&pos=4

Janet Nawroth said...

Wahoo! I am so glad to hear the cysts dissolved. I just knew they would, but what a great relief to see it and know it really happened. Fantastic!

OK, I am starting to believe you are going to have a big baby now. I didn't believe it before. I thought you and Greg would just hype it up that your baby would be a good size and then have a little 5 pounder, but I think PJ is going to give Ella a run for he rmoney from the get-go :) Go PJ!

Oh happy day.

Stacy Gillard said...

YEAH - what GREAT news... and perfect she is! Loved the ultra sound photos... so fun! And - big babies are good - she may have Gavin beat - I'm thinking 9 pounder??? That means she will be a good sleeper - remember you told me that? Glad to hear about all your good news... she will be here before you know it.