Wednesday, September 3, 2008

avocados? eww.

so right now, according to schedule my baby is as big as an avocado. about 4 1/2 inches head to butt.

i don't like avocados...does anyone have a suggestion for another fruit or veggie comparable to an avocado.

this whole food association thing actually helps me, so i am not kidding.

but i don't want to think about my baby this week as an avocado, cause they are hard, bumpy, ugly things that taste awful and feel mushy inside with a HUGE ball in the middle.

nothing about that says adorable and cuddly.

its strange to think that my baby is currently growing toenails, and having his hair patterning become distinguished. the eyes are in the right place by now, and the ears are as well.

i remember when we went to the bodies exhibit, it was between week 14 and week 17 that there was a doubling in size of the baby. so i am thinking this baby is more than an avocado as I start into my 17th week.

by the end of this week it will appear to be more like a small nerf football.

while a nerf football isn't much more adorable than an avocado, it is a bit more cuddly.

just a thought.

No comments: