Thursday, June 19, 2008

my baby blob...

so i know it is a little hard to see...and honestly, there is this creepy large baby-like figure in the background that is hard to see past...

but that is our blob between the x's.

our baby blob.

the more i look at it, the cuter it gets.

and the creepier the larger baby-like figure gets as well.

and other babies pop up to me out of the background. i didn't want to say anything to the doctor in case i looked stupid. "uh no meg, that is a vital organ not your baby's twin"

but i saw it, its there, its strong, its healthy, its 9mm. and of course, all i could think was that my baby is as big as a bullet. does that make me a bad mother? violence and guns...good lord.

the best part was when the doctor left the room and greg and i were still in there admiring our sweet bullet-sized blob...and greg says, "meg, why is our baby black, is there something you are not telling me?"

if i hadn't been crying so hard-i would have gone number 1 in my pants from laughter.

good one greg. very funny for 7 am.

i will go weekly for ultrasounds...my amazing doctor wants to keep in check with baby lynch's growth. plus i have to have these annoyingly painful blood draws everytime.

the things i do for my kid. honestly. i will make a note to remind them of my pain and sacrifice on a regular basis. it is only fair.

i will be six weeks next wednesday the 25th. and i will get to see lil' lynch again on the 26th.

hey does anyone know how to get a hold of TOMKAT...i don't know if i can't wait that long to see my blob again.


1 comment:

Greg Lynch said...

It has my nose ... not sure if that is good or bad?!