Saturday, January 31, 2009

well...this is gonna be one clean baby

not only has she been showered three times now...

she got 6 new baby tubs today!

my mom's friend, who also happens to be my friend's mother-in-law, threw me a beautiful baby shower today. it was an eclectic selection of the most fun people...and i was so happy to have them there to celebrate with me.

i would also like to put out there that i am grateful for the small stuff...the diapers, the baby wash, the practical detergent, and bottles...while clothes are very cute and tempting to purchase, p.j. is set in that department. now she is set in all departments. which means i am going to sleep better tonight knowing i have all the ammo i need to be a prepared mommy.

it was a little tough getting ready this morning. i am just plain huge. and i am dripping in sweat constantly. i felt so swollen and had a headache and changed my clothes three times. i even had to dry my hair twice.

but i got help getting gifts on my lap, and i got help throwing things away...cause at this point, there is zero bending over, and very little room left on my lap.

i really felt very lucky to have that many people want to help me have the things that i need. pregnancy is an overwhelming adventure, and these are the people that have made it bearable.
so i was glad to spend the day with them, laughing, and of course, crying.

i have to go now...i have to set up a tub in each room of our house. hee hee.

No comments: